Introducing the Next Generation of Automated Spray Tanning Booths
World’s Leading Automatic Spray Booth
- Tan in 6 Minutes – Dries in Seconds
- Flawless Spray Tans Every Time
- Automated Voice Instruction
- Complete Privacy
It’s the best tan I’ve ever had!
It’s idiot-proof, 100% streak free, and didn’t even get those dreaded “half moon” underboob white patches!
Fantastic results, in privacy, tan in 5 minutes….what else can you ask for!!
Customers love there flawless tan and in the privacy of the booth in the our salon. A real hit with my clients!
OPUS 4 Features
Patented Robotic Linear / Radial Spray Arm
Using a single spray gun, simulating a professional manual spray treatment the radial arm is programmatically controlled to spray the client with a trajectory to ensure even spraying without under or overspray.
Micro-fine Atomization Technology
Ensures a flawless tan is achieved every time, no matter body shape, body size or skin type. In conjunction with the robotic spray arm the spray technology uses only a minimal 75ml per session.
The Client Experience
Is relaxed and comfortable during its 6-minute professional quality treatment cycle due to the following features:
- overhead lighting provides a relaxed mood
- warm air flows over the clients
- reassuring voice instructions
Our engineers are able to access the booth control remotely to:
- Customise settings for your requirements
- Monitor the performance
- Fault find problems
Patented Re-circulating Down-Flow Extraction System
Along with micro-fine atomization technology – gives the following advantages:
- Open fronted designs to avoid a claustrophobic experience for client
- Allows clients to finish the cycle dry and ready to get dressed
- The booth and treatment room remains clean and ready for the next client
- Down-Flow technology flows overspray downward, protecting clients from inhalation of fluid
- Only minimal maintenance of filters required each day
Dry Filter Technology
Unlike the majority of automatic spray tanning booths does not require complicated, and slow water-wash cycle or expensive plumbing.
The advantages of this are:
- No expensive plumbing required to install water pipes and drainage
- Allowing easy and quick installation and relocation of booth
- Disposable dry filters are quick, easy and clean to maintain and change
Offers the following features:
- Touch screen interface
- Selectable settings are provided for light through to heavy coverage
- Selection of a choice of two preinstalled fluids
Fluid Delivery Systems
- Two separate fluid delivery systems are installed giving a choice of two different solutions to be chosen from the control interface
- Each delivery system has a four litre capacity providing up to 400 sprays between refills
- Fluid change over is under 2 minutes
Floor Area Requirements
More compact automatic spray tanning booth than other models.
1100mm wide x 1425mm deep x 2250mm height
It fits into most European treatment rooms and requires a floor area of just 1500mm width x 2500mm depth x 2300mm height with a normal domestic twin plug socket for power supply.
Requires standard 240V /50Hz 13 amp power supply.
Can be installed in under two hours.
1-Year Standard Warranty with 1-Year Extended Warranty Available